Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Q&A

We had the pleasure of meeting with Mary and Jennifer yesterday after work. They are both on the Young Professionals of Birmingham board with Brittany and have done the Shelter Partners trip together. We are so appreciative that they took time out of their day to tell us about their experience and answer all of our questions. Although there were a few ‘negatives’ (like how bad the van and you smell), Mary and Jennifer had a very positive experience. So much so that Jennifer has done the trip 2 more times! It was wonderful to hear that they had such a good time and not only made it back safely, but with their friendship intact! Claustrophobia, exhaustion, and hunger can bring out the worst in anyone and I (Brooke) must admit that I am slightly worried. Brittany and I get along amazingly well, but I will be praying extra hard for patience and a good attitude!

2 comments:

  1. HOW WONDERFUL ARE Y'ALL!!!!

    I will keep you in my prayers before, during and after y'alls journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got your site link from Fly through my Window and this is such a GREAT thing you two are doing. I made a donation and wish you all the luck in the world. I will keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete